The Nepal Series consist of a multidimensional exhibition with 15 oilpaintings, 19 watercolor crayon sketches. In addition, 12 posters with photos and text on each side .Music and ethnographic features, such as fragments of old windows, prayer wheels and flags could also be contemplated. The Nepal project traveled around Denmark in 2000/2001, as a traveling exhibition, and visited 13 cities, museums and places in the country. All this set in motion by Stig Madsen. Headmaster.
FROM SERIES AND COLLECTIONS.
The Nepal Series.
The Maroccan Series
Tetouan Press. Marocco.
The Borneo Series
The Scotland Series
The Middle East Series
Women from the Blue City. Aswan, Egypt. 100cm x 300cm. Acryllic,oil and meatl on canvas.
- Luxor Luxus. 180cm x 140cm. Acryllic, oil and mother of pearl.
- Dreams from tut Ankh Amons Golden Lepardbed. Cairo, Egypt. 160cm x 180cm. Oil, acryllic, metal and sand on wood.
- 1.Walking into the fatamorgana. Nubian Desert, Egypt. 140cm x 60cm.Acryllic and metal on canvas. 2. Egypt. 3. Karnark celing.
- 1. Luxor Temple. 2. Egyptian treasure.
- 1. Sahara Soul. 2. The smiling ram.
Storm of Leaves
The Scandinaivian Series
Tower of Winds. 30 paintings in a staircase.
Big Bang. 1 m x 3 m. Olie på lærred.